miércoles, 21 de abril de 2021

It's me, Renzo!


 Hey, my name is Renzo I'm from Peru, I lived in Peru until I was 5 years old. I really like to live in Chile, I can do a lot of things that don't think I would do ( like have privacy).The time has passed so fast, and I can't believe that I am nineteen years old :(, anyway, I'm really comfortable with my life now.

 Well, I really like to draw comics, sketches, characters aaaaand *:・゚✧CATS✧・゚:*, a lot of people cannot believe that I draw in my cellphone (hey I made all the draws on this blog) , I think if I had more money I could buy a graphic tablet. Another hobby that I really like to do is playing piano, I really like to go places and play piano in public, my favourite time was when I went to an eldery place, I feel really, really comfortable and listened there, and I felt that I did something good!  Besides, I like to travel, explore and do trekking.



I'm the youngest in my family, I live with my mom, my sister, my nephew and Sussy, my cat <3. I live in  Puente Alto, near to Antumapu, but I would like to live in the countryside.

My favourite music genre is Indie, Pop and Classic. My favourite Artist is Far Caspian and Clairo, My favourite songs are Kleier Lambaol, Roc'h ar Vurgale (yep, my favourite pianist is Yann Tiersen), Liebestraum and Cursive (this is not classic).

Hey, and I post comics on Instagram: @Renz8bits

Follow me >:c

5 comentarios:

  1. Hi Renzo! We follow each other on Instagram. I like your draws. I hope we can meet in person someday, and soon hahaha. Maybe we can try to sing together. Well, i sing and you play the piano :)
    I'm glad that you get "your privacy" here. Oh, I love classical music too!

    It's me! Foxy....... FOXY CLEOPATRA! <3

    ResponderBorrar
  2. omg renzo you are really very talented!!
    I love your drawings<3
    I hope one day we can meet face to face since it has been great to talk to you virtually
    See ya!! (if only)

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi Renzo! I loved your biography, you are very talented. When I was little I also visited Peru because my mother has relatives there, it is very beautiful!!
    I love your creations, I love trekking too
    Kisses!!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. HI! I can see your drawings, are so great! I like drawing too, but i drawing in anime stile.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. i saw yours comics on instagram and they are amazing, you really have a lot of talent!!

    ResponderBorrar