lunes, 10 de mayo de 2021

Little Renzo's thoughts

 Since I was a little boy I wonder to job with plants or animals, when I was 6 years old I dreamed  about being a veterinary, I love animals (I didn't have a pet but I really liked the idea of have one), also I had a book of Ecology and Nature that I really liked to read it and view the images. But I sticked with plants, because I don´t like to see blood or serious injuries on pets. Also I liked to draw, so I thought that graphic design was a good idea, but I prefered to draw as a hobby. Also I thought on Architecture, but when I am drawing I like to open my mind and break the rules.

 Finally I thought that I can be a forestal engineering, where I can choose a lot of specializations and work outdoors with the nature that I really love  because I wouldn't like to work on an office. I hope that we could go to a field trip very soon, because I'm not enjoying the good thing of being a university student.








No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario