domingo, 17 de octubre de 2021

My beliefs

Today’s topic is religion, a rather controversial topic in recent years due to cases of child abuse by churches. From a very young age I never felt part of a religion, my mother obviously did what she could to be able to instill Catholicism in me, but I was scattered and ashamed to be a part of the events in the churches... yet I do not deny that it was fun to be at some events and see everyone share and dance, and I could take food from the tables. I also really liked the design of the churches, my mom always scolded me for staring at the ceiling for a long time. My mom is still Catholic, although we don’t go to churches or events anymore. My sister also never felt part of any religion, but because of her taste for India and its dances, we have been part of many rituals and events, we have come to celebrate together with Indians events such as the Holi, the Diwali, or the Navrati.  My sister studies the dances of India, more than religion, but in the different Hindu dances we can see reflected enough the religion and the meanings of each symbol.

 From the religion of Hinduism I believe in karma and Samsara, the actions that one does bind us to our future, coming to influence your karma. In addition, Hinduism possesses tremendous sexual diversity such as the existence of a third gender, inclusive sects, homosexual marriage, and even transsexual, bisexual and more deities.

Samsara


Everyone’s connections to their religion are great, but it’s also great to learn from them all a little and bring them into everyday life as a lesson or an act of faith.

5 comentarios:

  1. When I was a child, I also participated in a lot of Catholic events for my mother and also had a good time asjsjsj. It is very cool that there are religions with sexual diversity, most of them are the opposite of that, and they even make it look like something bad and for which we should feel guilty.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I didn't know much about Hinduism, I didn't think a religion could be so open and understandable. I am very glad to have learned something new today

    ResponderBorrar
  3. personally, karma has helped me a lot in my life.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. My mom used to talk to me a lot about Hinduism, I think it's a great religion, although nowadays none feel part of any specific religion.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Hello dear friend, my mother when I was little also tried to get me interested in the Catholic religion!

    ResponderBorrar