domingo, 7 de noviembre de 2021

My favorite Hobby

 

Art is a way of expressing oneself, it shows you how you feel, it is governed by emotions and sometimes immerses you in emotion itself.
One of the things I like to do most is draw, you don’t always have the mood to draw, sometimes you don’t have the inspiration either; but when you have mood, inspiration and creativity you can draw very sentimental things, and even make them look beautiful!
I prefer to draw to paint, because (it is easier LOL) I feel that when painting one needs to have references and be inspired in a less subtle way, instead drawing makes me easier to mix and take references of what I like and not necessarily that it looks good or correct. Once I tried to paint in watercolor, it was too boring! You have to wait long times for the paint to dry, EVEN if you are in your garden with temperatures of ¡¡¡30° Celsius!!! Even though the watercolor paintings are very pretty the truth... I’d still never use them again!
I started to draw like everyone with graphite pencils, it is quite comfortable to find me, just find the ideal pencil to use the most of your moments of inspiration. Then I start to draw with ink pencils, because in school I started using these, it was faster to use ink pencils... With practice you stop staining the pages and your hands with ink, and be careful that a pencil explodes in your case... or mouth!
Then I moved to digital... started using my cell phone and my finger, then bought a stylus for the cell phone... but I felt it was too big for a very small screen, so I stopped using it.



 And now last I started using a graphic tablet, I feel it is very easy to use... although there are people who make it too difficult to have a screen to look at while you have your hand with the pencil out of your range of vision... Still, I find it quite useful.


«Beauty perishes in life, but it is immortal in art.»

3 comentarios:

  1. Your drawings are great, I really like them when you post them on Instagram, you are very talented

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I think your art is amazing, you're very talented

    ResponderBorrar
  3. friend I love your drawings, you are a very talented person, your drawings are very beautiful, I love you

    ResponderBorrar