viernes, 28 de mayo de 2021

From Peru to your home

Making a decision about favorite food is as hard as choosing your college career, especially if you’re Peruvian. My mother says that if you  born in Peru you are unlikely to be a vegetarian, this is because Peruvian food is delicious! Making a decision about A favorite meal could become an intense debate hahaha, by the way I have my candidates...

What you will see below is not a top, they are 3 foods:

One of my favorites is the cause limeรฑa, which has an exquisite flavor... is the mixture between the ardor, the acidic, the salty and the sweet... It is made of mashed potatoes, lemon juice, yellow pepper, a filling that can be chicken, tuna, shrimp, or whatever you like, egg and lettuce to decorate...


Another one of my awards is.. The wheat stew, which I love just because it’s a menestra... the texture of wheat, on top of a stew and with fresh cheese or chicken makes it a totally delicious mixture.



And last but not least, the ceviche, which many must already know, consists of pieces of fish and lemon juice mainly, in addition can bring onion, cilantro, octopus, squid, sweet potato, cancha, sweet potato, lettuce and Peruvian corn.



These meals do not really affect my health, my mother still tries to take care of me, telling me that I should not eat fish at night (I have never tried but I do not want to die trying), and trying to be healthier since Peruvian foods carry many condiments. In spite of everything I will never stop eating Peruvian food, I feel that it is something too exquisite to leave and just tasting them takes me to my memories in Peru...


1 comentario: