viernes, 14 de mayo de 2021

My friend cell phone.

 Hey, today I'm going to talk about my friend, my partner, my righ-hand man, my cell phone. Since I was 10 years old I have been changing it a lot of times, because I lost them or I broke them because I am very careless, yet I currently need it and I am so proud of have one.
It’s my favorite tech object because it has everything I need, I can talk to my friends, entertain myself and draw.I use my cell phone practically all day, as I get college emails, talk to my boyfriend, talk to classmates, watch videos or start drawing.

 Currently having a cell phone is very important, have one is being communicated with others (much more now in pandemic). I totally recommend the use of the cell phone, as it is too necessary to have a constant communication and to be able to do it without having to leave home.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario