jueves, 3 de junio de 2021

A story


I don’t have a clear reason why I’m talking about this, but still, I feel like it’s the only thing I can talk about.... When I was little I was the life of the party, my whole family seeing me and even my elementary school classmates remind me of great times I had with them... From one moment to the next I became another person, shy, unnoticed and with few friends...
I come to tell you the stories of my stories, this image represents some comics I made and I still do... I chose this because it’s literally the story of everything I know... And also because that shy Renzo had things to tell and he didn’t want to forget.
My first comic was published on January 31, 2020, and it was really a hint, a release of sensations and a way to get the attention of my close... I wasn’t feeling well and I just wanted his attention. In that comic I tried to be the most subtle with the hint, in fact I don’t think it seems like a hint... Yet that shy Renzo insisted he was going to piss everyone off...but ended up being a bit of a comedian and relatively accomplished his goal...
 Since then, I have felt better, I drew when I wanted relief and when I felt things were going very well... Currently I do it for fun and as daily as possible; The magic of making these comics is to show that we all have something to tell, as simple, there will be someone in the same situation as you, who can help you and give you a hand.

4 comentarios:

  1. wow friend that great that this is your form of liberation, you are very talented !!<3333

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I share the opinion with my classmate, you are very talented !!
    I think the arts are a very good way to break free

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I have always liked your drawings a lot since I follow you on instagram, you will go very far drawing! you are very talented

    ResponderBorrar