viernes, 18 de junio de 2021

My career

 The planet is condemned to death and we are the lawyers of the planet.

The biggest reason I chose my career was because I found environmental care necessary. It is a difficult process to realize what one wants to study until you know how well your career makes the world. Maybe when we talk about forest engineering people automatically think about the industries and the damage they do, but I see it from the other side, this race is essential for the conservation of the planet because we take care of the care and maintenance of the forest sector, bone lung of the planet.This is very important because currently climate change is becoming quite noticeable and it is very important for me to be able to do my bit not to make this effect so noticeable. Moreover, it is not only that, also in these forest sectors live animals and some species in threat.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario